- Club Info
- Spring Soccer
- 2018-2019 Season
- Long Term Player Development
- Health & Safety
Register For Spring Soccer!Spring Soccer 2018 is nearly here!! The most fun 10 weeks (8 weeks for U4/5) of soccer for kids of all ages and abilities. Spring Soccer provides an opportunity for players at all levels to get out and enjoy playing the beautiful game.
- Little Kickers (U4&U5) - Station based activities to develop physical literacy and a gentle introduction to soccer
- U6-U8 - Game/Activity/Game. Players alternate between 3v3/4v4 small sided games and technical activities such as ball mastery. Our coaches will look to develop physical literacy, dribbling skills and a love for the game.
- U9-U18 - Small Sided Games. Players will take part in numerous age appropriate small sided games (4v4-8v8). Coaches will work with players to develop their understanding within a game while making sure that everyone has fun.
- U14-U18 Competitive - For the more competitive players out there! Players play with different team-mates each week and score points depending on how many wins/ties/losses they have each day. In week 9 & 10 players will be grouped together based on their point totals for our Spring Soccer playoffs!!
- Click here for full details
Harbour City FC
2300 Bowen Road
Office Hours (until July 3rd)
If possible, please use email during this temporary period as it will be constantly monitored.
No upcoming important events